Junior School Certificate (JSC) Exam Will Start From 1st November 2016 and the Last Date of Exam will 17 November 2016. All Over The Country Exam Will Start at Same Date and Same Time.
JSC Exam Will Organized by Bangladesh Education Board. But From This Year JSC Exam 2016 Will Organized By Primary and Mass Education Board. On a Meeting The Authority of Bangladesh Ministry of Education Board Handover the JSC Exam to Primary Education Board.
However, Form 2016 JSC Exam and Class Eight Are Primary Level Education For Bangladesh.
How To Collect JSC Routine 2016 in PDF or JPG VersionJunior Scool Certificate Exam Routine Will Found Here. Download Junior School Certificate Exam Routine From Pscresults.com site. And You Can Also Download Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) Routine From Here. JDC Exam Also Start at Same Date All Over The Bangladesh. JDC Exam Organized By Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board (BMEB).
JSC Routine 2016 For All Education Board
- JSC Bangla 1st Paper Exam will Held 1st November 2016
- JSC Bangla 2nd Paper Exam Will Held 2nd November 2016
- English 1st Paper Exam Will Held Held 03 November 2016
- English 2nd Paper Exam Will Held on 06 November 2016
- Religion Subject Exam Will Held 07 November 2016
- Information and Communication Science Subject Exam Will held 8 November 2016
- Introduction of Bangladesh Subject Exam Will Held 09 November 2016
- JSC Physical Education Subject Exam Will Held 10 November 2016
- General math / Math Subject Exam Will Held 13 November 2016
- JSC Work and Life Subject Exam Will held 14 November 2016
- General Science / Science Subject Exam Will Held 15 November 2016
- Fine Arts Subject Exam Will Held 16 November 2016
- Agriculture, Home Economics, Arabic etc Subject Exam will Held 17 November 2016
JSC Exam Routine For Dhaka Education Board, Barisal Education Board, Comilla Board JSC Routine, Chittagong Education Board Junior School Certificate Routine, Dinajpur Board JSC routine and All Others Board JSC Routine are Same. All Board Exam Will Start Same Time and For the Same Subject.